Wednesday, April 1, 2009



A girl is never too old to play dress up! Emily and Ruth love having Anna as a reason to be carried back into the world of Princesses.

6 comments:

  1. I have to say that McKay takes a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary! You finally did it! And it's super cute! I love that pic of Anna and Jake...they look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you. It looks great and what cute kids! I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks of Jakies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Yay! Yay! I love it. It's perfect. McKay does take an awesome picture. You guys look awesome! Isn't blogging fun?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me cry! I can't believe I get to have such handsome kids and beautiful grandchildren.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary you have the cutest family! I can't believe how grown up Emily and Ruth are. So cute, so cute!

    ReplyDelete