Just a little FYI, I have children who are old enough to figure anything out. Ruth loves pretending she is me and posting all sorts of interesting things to this blog or my facebook. Most of the time I really don't mind, as long as she spells stuff correctly! She is a HAM, so that will give all of you something to look forward in the months and years that follow!
SELFIE compliments of Ruth!
Ruth I LOVE the selfie! Cute! Love Anne
ReplyDeleteI love that all the Bott girls have taken over the blog. Now it's Em's turn. Go ahead, embarrass your Mom! Love you girls. You are so cute.
ReplyDeleteAbby does the same thing! I try to get her to admit she's not me when she posts something but who knows.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to see your blog. Come by and see ours sometime. climberfam.blogspot.com
We're coming to Utah for a couple of days the weekend after Easter and then we'll be in Park City the first week in June. We should get together!
Yay! Mary finally has a blog! I sent you an invite to ours. I'm so happy to keep in touch with you this way. I've been telling Anne she needs to convince you.
ReplyDeleteTalk to you soon.